With simply paper and creativity anyone can create art


Sunday, March 13, 2011

Creative Scrappers #147 Reveal

Today is reveal day for my fist DT project with Creative Scrappers! Here is my take on the sketch #147. It's no secret that I love Amarilys' sketches and this one was no exception. I used my left-over scraps from the March Scrap That! kit, featuring G45 and BG papers. I just love this picture of my daughter in our backyard last summer.


I'm not usually one for a lot of fussy cutting but these papers were too cute and perfect not to. I'll be turning this 5x7 layout into a door hanger for my daughter's room. I also did this layout for the ScrapFIT Glitter and Glam challenge. The prize this month is very motivating - go check it out!


Thanks for stopping by and please be sure to check out what the rest of today's team revealed over at Creative Scrappers!

14 comments:

Sandi Smith said...

Beautiful work Vicki!

Robin Shakoor said...

This is gorgeous. I think I am going to give this sketch a try. It's beautiful and you have done a beautiful job!

Unknown said...

beautiful page and sweet picture.
byebye,Lean

Ana Castro said...

This is so cute!! Beautiful page, Vicky! I love the photo and the fairies!! :)

Shona said...

WOW just WOW..this is amazing!

Bonnie aka Cinnabon said...

This is so adorable, Vicky! I can hardly wait to cut into those papers myself!

Unknown said...

Beautiful page! So many wonderful details! Great work!

Sara Zenger said...

This is beautiful! I love everything about it! Thanks for joining us at ScrapFIT!

Nicole Doiron said...

I love it! As usual, beautiful artwork!

LisiB said...

absolutely wonderful! can't wait to have enough time to tackle this sketch

Missy Whidden said...

Wow!! This is SO stunning!! I love the doilie, the fairie, the flowers, the butterfly...that gorgeous photo...it's all gorgeous! Thanks for playing with us at ScrapFIT!

Kelly B Rutherford said...

THis is very pretty!!! Simply awesome!

gracescraps@gmail.com said...

Beautiful LO! Thanks for joining the ScrapFIT Workout!

http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

My goodness..this is gorgeous..I always find so much inspiration when I visit your blog