With simply paper and creativity anyone can create art


Saturday, March 19, 2011

Pion Design DT - OMGosh!!!

Have you heard of them? Pion Design in Sweden manufactures THE best soft, romantic papers you've EVER seen. Before their DT Call closed, Jenny Erickson contacted me to guest design (check out the announcement here that was posted last week) and my box of goodies is due to arrive ANY day now. But then I woke up this morning to an e-mail requesting a DT term of a YEAR as their Canadian representative. I couldn't say yes fast enough. I am soooooo thrilled. Check-out the glorious collections and stunning vintage photo cut-outs below. I'll post the entire international DT list once it is released but if you want to check out some fabulous work visit the Pion blog, or my friend and GDT girl Toni Kelly's blog (aka 2Dogs on Sb.com) for amazing inspiration. I can't wait for my box to arrive and dig-in!











19 comments:

Sandi Smith said...

WOW Vicky...that is awesome...so happy for you!

Robin Shakoor said...

Congratulations Vicky! Well deserved. I agree with you, these papers are amazing! I want some! lol.

Manda_K said...

How exciting!! :D Those pps look FABULOUS!

Bonnie aka Cinnabon said...

wow! how delightful! You are goning to be having lots of fun playing with those papers! Congrats!

Karen Shady said...

OMGoodness, that are divine. A big congrats to you :) you will rock those papers...

Kottens corner said...

Wow, that´s amazing. There´s a catfight going on here in Sweden about the DT jobs over here. Well, almost. :-)

I´m so happy for you, they make the greatest lines...

LisiB said...

I am so happy for you! I am sure you will surprise us with the most divine creations!!!!

Heather Landry said...

Congrats Vicky! That's awesome!!!

Scrappycath said...

Congratulations Vicky. I know you are going to create beautiful art on this team!

Unknown said...

Congrats! Totally Awesome!

Tina said...

CONGRATS, Girl!!!!!!! That's AWESOME!!!!

Ava Gavloski said...

wow congratulations. do you remember you have a family at home??? smile lololo such a busy lady..........smile
ava

Fran Brunke said...

Congrats, Vicky! How exciting!

Shanno's Country Chic said...

Congratulations Vicky...and yes, the papers are lovely! I can't wait to see your creations!

Kimberly said...

love seeing another Alberta girl kicking it! :)

Kathy said...

Congratulations.

Nice papers.

An Zeelmaekers said...

congrattulations and enjoy it...

Unknown said...

Love the music!! But of course the scrapbooking is what I'm here for!! Now I'll be singing this in my head for a week ;) Thanks for the inspiration to be creative ! Loving the blog hop - just hope I can figure out the "friend" thing on facebook, I can't find where to "add as friend" so have left comments on the Scrapthat page ;)

Starr said...

Oh so happy for your. Poin paper is amazingly beautiful and they are so fortunate to have you!!!
Enjoy