With simply paper and creativity anyone can create art


Monday, May 30, 2011

My Etsy Shop Status

Last week I had to put the shop on vacation mode due to my daughter's eye surgery and now there is a potential postal strike threat this week. So, the shop is on hold for now ("vacation mode"). I don't want to risk any parcels getting hung-up in nowhere land!

I'll still be placing a Dusty Attic chipboard order next week since it takes them a while to cut it... so I should have more of the new styles (from the April release) at the end of June (or beginning of July depending if the postal workers settle quickly). For any custom orders, I just need the product name and code from the DA site http://www.dustyattic.com.au e-mailed directly to vickya@shaw.ca.

Thanks again for making my new business a success! Now... I just need Canada post to cooperate!


No comments: