With simply paper and creativity anyone can create art


Friday, April 13, 2012

April SwirlyHues challenge and project

I really, REALLY love this month's SwirlyHues colors! I love them so much that this is my THIRD project with this palette.


Here is the card I made with the colors and my Swirlydoos April kit. NOTE: The SwirlyHues Challenge is open to ANYONE, including non-kit subscribers and there is an OPTIONAL sketch made available for inspiration to be used on ANY kind of project (if desired). Kit contents are not required for this challenge.



Check out the full challenge details and some inspirational work  from the Swirlydoos DT at http://swirlydoos.blogspot.ca/2012/04/april-swirlyhues-challenge.html

2 comments:

jennifer berkhahn said...

I love that corner punch. Beautiful project

Shona said...

dont ya just love the new Prima :) this is gorgeous Vicky!