With simply paper and creativity anyone can create art


Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Fun Times - Dusty Attic

We took my son to Ottawa, Canada, during the Fall, when he was just 3 years old. He couldn't believe how many leaves there were to play in - we don't get that many in the Calgary area and certainly not large maple leaves like that. So much fun for a toddler!

click on images for larger views

I used a variety of chalk inks and splattered Dusty paints (pesto, forrest and bisque) on the large ivy corner chipboard.

Here is a close-up. I used Dusty pesto paint and clear crackle vanish on the love this arrow title chipboard.

Again I used Dusty pesto paint and then clear crackle vanish on the chipboard mini words.

Here is a list and images of all the Dusty Attic products used in my project:

Ivy Corners (DA1018)

Love this, love that arrows (DA1074)

Word pack #2 (DA0938)

Dusty in colour pesto (DA0918)

Dusty in colour forrest (DA0919)

Dusty in colour bisque (DA0921)

Clear crackle varnish (DA0900)

2 comments:

Lizzyc said...

Beautiful layout, love the ivy vine!!

Desire Fourie said...

A gorgeous design and I adore the autumn theme.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}