With simply paper and creativity anyone can create art


Monday, February 20, 2012

Darling layout (Pion Design/Green Tara)

Happy Family Day! (for Canadian folks like me :)

With the long weekend... I had a little time to play and was so inspired by TCR palette #98. I rarely scrap with purple but I loved the combo with the sage green and navy.

This is my daughter at 2 years old - just being her cute little darling self. I used a mix of Pion Design papers from the Studio of Memories and For Father collections then added a garden of purple and lavender Green Tara flowers (gardenias, apple blossoms, roses and cherry blossoms). The crochet doily was bought last year at Michael's and I polished it off with a Dusty Attic chipboard piece.


Here is a close-up of the flowers and navy ZVA bling:

I painted the chipboard with white crackle paint and used chalk ink to add the color.

Here is the gorgeous palette for this week:

I'll be back tomorrow with a few Swirlydoos projects!


16 comments:

Dawnll said...

This is stunning,and yes she is a beauty!
Love It!

A SASSY SCRAPPER said...

What a STUNNING layout! Your creativity shines with this one....Patty

Blossom inch said...

this is so beautiful Vicky! love the colour, texture, cluster in this page and everything in between! totally fabulous!

Jennie Atkinson said...

Just stunning Vicky and what a gorgeous pallete of colours - not one I would have thought of at all, so I may give it a go. Thanks again for so much inspiration!

Sandi Smith said...

stunning creation Vicky and she is such a cutie!

cvanholstein said...

I love it!!
Ki9nd regards, Corina

Di Garling said...

I think this is my NEW fav of your Vicky. Beautiful. Cheers Di xo

pooky said...

What a beautiful layout! Everything looks so perfect. Your daughter is just adorable:))

Amarilys said...

oh my! I just love this layout! You did an amazing job with TCR's palette! love all the layers and embellies too!

Edilza Teixeira Scrap e Artes said...

Oi Alberta !!!

Belíssimo seu LO, flores lindíssimas, sua filha é muito bonita.

PARABÉNS pelo lindo trabalhos

Beijos

Lisa said...

Beautiful Vicky!!!!

KellyCreates said...

This is a BEAUTY, Vicky...and your daughter is adorable :)

krcmasterpiece said...

Fabulous! Gorgeous! One of a kind! do I need to say more? I LOVE IT

Eila Sandberg said...

How utterly gorgeous is this Vicky! yum yum! She is such a little princess, just look at her sweet little face!

Eila Sandberg said...

WOOT WOOT! just see where this gorgeous page of yours took you; straight to the feature wall of The Color Room!!! CONGRATS on the feature sweetie! xoxoxo

Robin Shakoor said...

Wow! This is stunning! I love the colors and the design is sheer perfection!