With simply paper and creativity anyone can create art


Tuesday, May 1, 2012

May prize sponsor for ScrapFIT

I'm sponsoring 2 Dusty Attic prizes this month over at the ScrapFIT blog (http://scrapfit.blogspot.ca). It is truly a fantastic inspirational EASY challenge blog with an awesome design team (great tutorials too!). This month you'll have 2 chances to win some Dusty Attic chipboard. The first theme and first prize this month is just perfect for my sponsorship...

CHALLENGE: Decorate With A Doily!
Doilies are back and being put to good use on our scrapbook layouts and paper crafts!  Show us fun and unique way to use a doily! Visit the ScrapFIT blog for more details and great inspiration!




You can find a healthy selection of Dusty Attic chipboard in my Etsy shop at http://www.etsy.com/shop/vickyalberto. Please note that I just received a new shipment just a few weeks ago and the chipboard styles are already selling out very fast (already half the shipment is sold!) - so be sure to check back often for re-stocking.

Have fun creating!!!


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Cool prize Vicky shame a can´t play ...lol.
byeeeee

Sara Zenger said...

So happy to have you as our sponsor at ScrapFIT!
:) You have some amazing products!

Beck Beattie said...

Oh my love your work, especially as part of the Swirlydoos' kit reveal and blog hop. Especially love the take on the sketch! Oh my I love this layout! I enjoyed having a look around your blog as well. I'm now following your blog :)

Thanks for the comment left on my blog as part of the The Scrapbook Kitchen NSD blog hop. It is much appreciated and I will be drawing the winner later today along with a pic of what the winner has won.

If you were looking for the follow me button (it seemed to have disappeared) I have re-added it so those that want to can keep up with what I am up to. I'm not a post every day person, but I do post regularly.

Thanks again for visiting my blog xxx