With simply paper and creativity anyone can create art


Tuesday, April 9, 2019

Travel Cards & Envelope Set - Blue Fern

Taking a little family trip soon and thought this would be a great journaling card set, for my 3 kids...


Wanderlust and is such a fantastic paper collections for this type of project! I simply grabbed a craft envelope, stamped with a beautiful Blue Fern background stamp, added paper layers, plus coordinating adhesive shapes, directions chipboard, and lots of inking on this project.


Above is a close-up of the envelope. As you can see... lots of distress ink used on here from stamping to chipboard and on the paper edges too.


On the 3 little cards, more adhesive shapes and inked directions chipboard. I am very sure I will be using more of this pretty collection post-vacation!  Thanks for stopping by to view my project today.